Pages

Saturday, December 22, 2012

Welcome to my new blog, Matrix Magic Playbook.

  I have alot to say, but I will begin small.  



 In July, 2012, I clearly got the message that I was to retire my spiritual counseling and energy therapy practice. I was more than moderately surprised, but I could feel that the direction was correct.  Taking a leap of faith, as we are often called to do, I shut-er-down at the end of October.

Enter winter solstice, December 21, 2012, a date at which time there was an energy shift that is and will continue to affect all of us.   The boat being driven by the divine masculine has shifted to a race car being driven by the divine feminine.  Yea!  We have made it to the shift of the ages. More to unfold.

One of the changes that has occurred for me from this event, is that it is time for the Matrix Magic Playbook to come out of hiding.   To see more about the playbook go to www.matrixmagicplaybook.com.

I continue to be retired from private practice.  Needless to say, I will be unfolding more about all of this.  Stay tuned, and come back to my blog frequently.  Talk soon.

M

P.S.  If you would like to be on the Matrix Magic Playbook e list please contact me at matrixplaybook@gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment